DUBLIN, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Heat Transfer Fluids Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis of the global heat transfer fluids market. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Heat Transfer Fluids". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- British Petroleum (BP)
- CFR Chemicals
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Conoco Phillips
- Chevron Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Inlet Petroleum Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kost USA, Inc.
- Dynalene Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Heat Transfer Fluids Market by Product Type
6 Heat Transfer Fluids Market by Application
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57z46p/global_heat
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets