DUBLIN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Global Flat Glass Industry 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis" report to their offering.
The global flat glass industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the 2016-2021 period.
In this market, building construction glass, automotive glass, and specialty glass are some of the major segments of flat glass. On the basis of its comprehensive research, the report forecasts that the automotive glass and specialty glass segments are expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the global flat glass industry, the automotive glass segment is expected to remain as the largest market. Low interest rates and favorable taxation schemes are expected to drive vehicle sales, which would spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market due to increase in urbanization, growth in real estate sector and increasing investment by flat glass manufacturers within the Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific and Rest of the World are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period because of increasing per capita income and strong housing demand.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development to produce high-performance and energy efficient flat glass in an environmentally friendly manner. The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and development of low-cost solutions for customers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global flat glass industry size estimation in value ($B).
- Global flat glass industry trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segment.
- Global flat glass industry size by various application types such as building construction glass, automotive glass, specialty glass both in terms of value.
- Global flat glass industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
- Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of flat glass suppliers in global flat glass industry.
- Emerging applications of flat glasses in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd
- Corning Incorporated
- Fuyao Group Glass Industries Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Saint-Gobain SA
1. Executive Summary
2. The Global Flat Glass Industry Background and Classifications
3. Industry Trends and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategy Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78d3vl/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets