DUBLIN, May 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global E-House Market (2017-2023): Forecast by Voltage Type, Applications, Regions and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
Global E-House market volume is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2017-2023
Development of smart grids and establishment of nuclear and renewable energy power plants would fuel the market for E-House in the forecast period. The offshore oil & gas sector accounted for majority of the revenue share in the global E-House market. Over the next six years, the mining, rail infrastructure & transportation segments are forecast to showcase strong growth. Global E-House market is dominated by gas insulated medium voltage segment in 2016.
Increasing offshore oil & gas exploration activity, growth in mining and power infrastructure have increased the demand for electrical houses globally. This has been further amplified with the increasing demand for E-Houses arising from the renewable energy sector. Global increase in the rail infrastructure, with dedicated freight corridors being constructed around the world, would also fuel the E-House business globally. The growth of E-House market is primarily driven from investments in oil & gas sector and power sector.
Amongst all the applications, the oil & gas sector accounts for major share in the year 2016 in the overall Global E-House market. Power utility, mining and industrial sector are other key revenue generating segments.
The report thoroughly covers the market By Voltage, applications and by regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/ high growth areas, market drivers, which would help stakeholders to device and align market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
- Medium Voltage E-House
- Low Voltage E-House
- Oil & Gas
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Power Utilities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global E-House Market Overview
4. Global E-House Market Dynamics
5. Global E-House Market Trends
6. Asia Pacific E-House Market Overview
7. Asia Pacific E-House Market Overview, By Country
8. North America E-House Market Overview
9. North America E-House Market Overview, By Country
10. South America E-House Market Overview
11. South America E-House Market Overview, By Country
12. Europe E-House Market Overview
13. Europe E-House Market Overview, By Country
14. Africa E-House Market Overview
15. Africa E-House Market Overview, By Country
16. Middle East E-House Market Overview
17. Middle East E-House Market Overview, By Country
18. Global E-House Market Opportunity Assessment
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Electroinnova Installations and Maintenance SL
- General Electric Company
- Powell Industries Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- TGOOD Global Ltd.
- Zest Weg Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqjc7q/global_ehouse
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets