DUBLIN, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Deception Technology Market By Deception Stack, By End User, By Region - Opportunities and Forecast, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for deception technology is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021, due to growing government concerns over IT security, increasing IT security budgets of organization coupled with growing need for a secure network and encrypted database by enterprises, globally.
Increasing number of data breach incidents and cyberattacks across the globe is driving demand for deception technology. Over the last five years, rising advancements in BFSI, retail, healthcare, government and other sectors has been fueling growth in the global deception technology market.
Other vital factors propelling demand for global deception technology include surging security spending by an increasing number of organizations and a growing number of start-ups offering deception technology. With Honeypot' being the initial and hugely adopted deception techniques, Distributed Decoy System (DDS)' has been gaining increasing market traction over the last few years, majorly due to its diverse features such as analyzing and capturing cyber attackers more accurately, without any false positives.
In 2015, North America was the largest market for deception technology due to rising instances of cyberattacks in the region. TrapX Security, LogRhythm and Rapid7 are few of the leading players operating in the global deception technology market. BFSI, IT & Telecom, Energy & Power, and Retail are the key end user segments, where deployment of deception technology is anticipated to increase in the coming years.
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Potential in BYOD Market
- Adoption of Deception Technology in E-commerce
- Adoption of Deception Technology in Managed Security Services
- Strengthening of Security across Enterprise Mobility
- Deployment of Deception Technology in IoT Space
- Increasing Deployment of Deception Technology in Retail Sector
- Rising R&D in Cyber Security
- Use of Distributed Decoy System for Threat Detection
Key Topics Covered:
1. Deception Technology Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Deception Technology Market Landscape
5. Global Deception Technology Market Outlook
6. North America Deception Technology Market Outlook
7. Europe Deception Technology Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Deception Technology Market Outlook
9. Middle East and Africa Deception Technology Market Outlook
10. South America Deception Technology Market Outlook
11. Global Deception Technology Attractiveness Index
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Allure Security Technology, Inc.
- Attivo Networks, Inc.
- CyberTrap Software GmbH
- Cymmetria, Inc.
- ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Guardicore Ltd
- Hexis Cyber Solutions, Inc.
- Illusive Networks
- Imperva, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- LogRhythm, Inc.
- Perception Point Ltd.
- Percipient Networks
- Rapid7, Inc.
- Shadow Networks, Inc.
- Shape Security
- Thinkst Applied Research
- TopSpin Security, Inc.
- TrapX Security
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr89qb/global_deception
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets