DUBLIN, Apr 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global De-Icing Fluid Market by Type (Type I, Type II, Type III & Type IV), By Application (Commercial & Non Commercial), By Composition (Ethylene Glycol & Propylene Glycol), By Region, By Company Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Global market for de-icing fluids is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2016-2021. Growth in global de-icing fluids market is projected to be underpinned by rising investments by private companies and supportive government initiatives to boost aviation industry across major global economies.
Increasing product awareness, continuing expansion in aviation industry, increasing cargo carriage through airways and growing number of strategic alliances is projected to drive growth in global de-icing fluids market through 2021. Additionally, rising accidents and problems associated with snow deposition on aircrafts at low temperatures such as hindrance in flight operations and extreme difficulty in take offs are also anticipated to augur well for global de-icing fluids market in the coming years.
North America and Europe accounted for a cumulative share of more than 85% in the global de-icing fluids market, and the dominance of both of these regions is expected to continue over the next five years. Increasing expenditure on research and development by companies operating in the global de-icing fluids market is anticipated to result in rollout of new products and technologies in the coming years, which is expected to have a positive impact on the global de-icing market.
Few of the major players operating in global de-icing fluids market include Clariant International Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Kilfrost, Proviron Holding NV, Cryotech Deicing Technology, LNT Solutions, LyondellBasell Industries NV, and Integrated Deicing Services, LLC.
"Global De-icing Fluids Market 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects related to global de-icing fluids market:
- Global De-icing Fluids Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Type I, Type II, Type III & Type IV), By Application (Commercial & Non Commercial), By Composition (Propylene Glycol & Ethylene Glycol)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Market Dynamics, Impact Analysis & BPS Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Type I De-icing Fluids
- Commercial Airliners Generating Highest Demand
- Technological Developments
- Europe De-icing Market Redefining Industry Growth
- Residue formation - A Major Concern
- High BOD Restricting Demand for De-icing Fluids
- Increasing Strategic Alliances
- Consolidation in Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global De-icing Fluids Market Outlook
5. Global De-icing Fluids Market Segmental Analysis
6. Global De-icing Fluids Market Regional Analysis
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Cryotech Deicing Technology
- D.W. Davies & Co.
- Inland Technologies
- Integrated Deicing Services, LLC
- LNT Solutions
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE: LYB)
- Proviron Holding NV
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rj9tt/global_deicing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets