DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Content Delivery Network Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Content Delivery Network Market is forecast to reach a value of approximately $41.3 billion by 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- AT&T Inc
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Amazon CloudFront
- CDN Networks Ltd.
- Chinacache, Inc.
- Cloudflare Inc
- Highwinds Network Group, Inc.
- Internap Corporation
- L. M. Ericsson
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- Limelight Networks, Inc.
- MaxCDN Enterprise Plc.
- Orange S.A.
- Tata Communications Ltd.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Content Delivery Network Market, By Solution
5 Content Delivery Network Market, By Service Provider Type
6 Content Delivery Network Market, By End User
7 Content Delivery Network Market, By Vertical
8 Content Delivery Network Market, By Type
9 Content Delivery Network Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vp4l4r/global_content
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets