DUBLIN, Dec 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cloud Security Market By Service Type (Identity and Access Management, etc.), By Deployment Mode (Private, Public, etc.), By End User (IT and Telecom, etc.), By Region (North America, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for cloud security is projected to grow at a CAGR over 10% during 2016-2021, due to rising instances of security breaches for identity and financial data theft in IT & telecom, BFSI, government and retail sectors.
Cloud security can be defined as a set of control-based advancements and strategies designed to protect information stored on the cloud. Rising adoption of cloud computing across various end user industries is propelling growth in the global cloud security market. Various types of cloud security services include Identity & access management, web security, email security, data loss prevention, etc.
Growth in demand for these cloud security solutions is witnessing an increase over the past few years, on account of increasing usage of cloud specific services such as Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, etc., and rising instances of cloud specific attacks across various industry verticals. In addition, growing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, rising internet of things market and exponential growth in cyber security is projected to boost growth in cloud security market across the globe during forecast period as well.
In addition, increasing adoption of cloud storage solutions by small & medium enterprises, rising adoption of cloud security in ecommerce, etc., is also driving global cloud security market.
North America dominated the global cloud security market in 2015 due to increasing adoption of cloud computing, and growing IT security spending in the region. Few of the key players operating in global cloud security market include Trend Micro, Intel, IBM, Cisco and Symantec.
Global Cloud Security Market report discusses the following aspects of the cloud security market across the globe:
- Global Cloud Security Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Service Type (Identity & Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Web Security, SIEM and Others), By Deployment Mode (Private, Public and Hybrid), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Government, Retail and Others), By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Market Dynamics
Market Trends & Development
- Rapidly Growing Internet of Things (IoT) Market
- Increasing Demand for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Rising Demand for Data Analytics
- Rising Cyber Security Market
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud By SMBS
- Adoption of Cloud Security in e-commerce
- Growing Adoption of Smart Homes Concept
- Increasing Number of Smart Cities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Cloud Security Market Outlook
5. Global Cloud Security Market Attractiveness Index
6. North America Cloud Security Market Outlook
7. Europe Cloud Security Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Cloud Security Market Outlook
9. South America Cloud Security Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Cloud Security Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Development
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- CA Technologies Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Clearswift Ltd.
- CloudPassage, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Gemalto NV
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Netskope, Inc.
- Okta Inc.
- PandaSecurity, S.L.
- SecureWorks Corporation
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Zscaler, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xh6qtr/global_cloud
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets