DUBLIN, Nov 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cell Isolation/Cell Separation Market by Product, Cell Type, Technique, Application, End User - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The cell isolation market is expected to reach USD 7.89 Billion by 2021 from USD 3.57 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 17.2%. The global cell isolation market is segmented on the basis of product, technique, cell type, application, and end user. Factors such as rising government funding for cell-based research, increasing number of patients suffering from cancer and infectious diseases, technological advancements, growing focus on personalized medicine, and expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries are driving the growth of the cell isolation market.
The growth in stem cell research, emergence of microfluidics, and emerging markets offer high growth opportunities for players in the cell isolation market. However, the high cost of cell isolation instruments and ethical issues related to embryonic stem cell research are the major factors that are expected to restrain the growth of the cell isolation market
On the basis of product, the cell isolation market is segmented into consumables and instruments. The consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in the forecast period. The large share of this segment can be attributed to increasing investments by companies to develop advanced products, increasing number of regulatory approvals, and rising government initiatives for enhancing cell-based research.
Based on cell type, the cell isolation market is segmented into human cells and animal cells. The human cells segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market during the forecast period. Growth in this segment is driven by technological advancements; increasing focus on human stem cell isolation; and wide usage of isolated differentiated human cells in research, academics, therapeutics, and biopharmaceutical & biotechnology industries.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the cell isolation market. The report analyses the cell isolation market by product, technique, cell type, application, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the cell isolation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the cell isolation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various cell isolation products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cell isolation market
- Beckman Coulter (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
- Merck KGaA
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Pluriselect Life Science
- Stemcell Technologies Inc.
- Terumo Bct (A Subsidiary of Terumo Corporation)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Cell Isolation Market, By Product
7 Cell Isolation Market, By Cell Type
8 Cell Isolation Market, By Technique
9 Cell Isolation Market, By Application
10 Cell Isolation Market, By End User
11 Cell Isolation Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvzkdt/cell
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets