DUBLIN, Nov 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Brakes (Disc Brakes, Drum Brakes) Market - (By Type, By Region, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
According to the report, Global Brakes (Disc Brakes, Drum Brakes) Market - (By Type, By Region, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021), global brakes market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4.66% during 2016 - 2021.
A comprehensive research report titled "Global Brakes (Disc Brakes, Drum Brakes) Market - (By Type, By Region, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, presents the analysis of the global brake market and has been segmented By Type (Disc and Drum); By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, China, India).
Market for brakes is growing steadily on account of the rising number of vehicles in the world, which is caused by the advancements in the vehicle braking system, and is gaining prominence among emerging nations. Rising popularity of electric vehicles among the population along with the growing focus on safety has led to the growth of brake market.
Among the segments, market is expected to be driven by Disc Brakes on account of the technological improvement leading to higher adoption among the customers.
While developed regions will continue to dominate the market in terms of revenue, emerging nations are expected to respond to the market optimistically due to the developing technological advancements, leading to increase in use of disc brakes.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Brembo S.P.A.
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
- Haldex AB
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corporation
- Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd
- ZF Group
1. Research Methodology
2. Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Strategic Recommendations
5. Global Brake Industry Overview
6. Global Brake Industry: Growth and Forecast
7. North America Brake Industry: Growth and Forecast
8. North America Brake Industry: Country Analysis
9. Europe Brake Industry: Growth and Forecast
10. Europe Brake Industry: Country Analysis
11. APAC Brake Industry: Growth and Forecast
12. APAC Brake Industry: Country Analysis
13. ROW Brake Industry: Growth and Forecast
14. Market Trends and Developments
15. Market Dynamics
16. Porter Five Force Analysis
17. PEST Analysis
18. Brake Industry Trade Data Analysis
19. Competitive Landscape: Global Brake Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fjhkj/global_brakes
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets