DUBLIN, Nov 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2016 - 2021" report to their offering.
The management of unstructured data (e.g. Big Data), the leveraging of analytics tools to derive value, and the integration between Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and enterprise operational technology are key focus areas for large companies across virtually every industry vertical. However, Big Data and Analytics tools are not limited to large companies as products and services are emerging that are democratizing data for smaller companies.
A new data economy is developing in which the data associated with corporate products and services becomes almost as value as the company offerings themselves. New models are emerging to reduce friction across the value chain including enhanced Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) offerings. BDaaS is anticipated to make cross-industry, cross-company, and even cross-competitor data exchange a reality that adds value across the ecosystem with minimized security and privacy concerns.
- The global Big Data Market will reach $72B USD by 2021 with a CAGR of 20.8%.
- Western Europe will be a market leader with $20.9B USD by 2021 with CAGR of 22.2%.
- Business Intelligence Tools and Analytics Platforms will reach $15.8B USD globally by 2021.
- Professional Services remains the leading revenue area through 2021 with CAGR of 23.8%.
- Open development tools and communities are driving innovation in key areas such as Cloud and IoT.
- Actian Corporation
- Apache Software Foundation
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bosch Software innovations: Bosch IoT Suite
- Cisco Systems
- Computer Science Corporation
- CRAY Inc.
- DataDirect Network
- General Electric
- (40+ More)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Background of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Big Data Technology and Business Case
4. Key Investment Sectors for Big Data
5. The Big Data Value Chain
6. Big Data Analytics
7. Standardization and Regulatory Initiatives
8. Global Markets and Forecasts for Big Data
9. Key Players in the Big Data Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fng4m/the_big_data
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets