DUBLIN, Mar 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Chip Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Automotive Chip". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
This report provides:
- Market sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments.
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations.
- Regional and country level market analysis.
- Competitive landscaping of major market players.
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies.
- STM Microelectronics
- Robert Bosch
- Infineon Technologies
- Texas instruments
- NXP Semiconductors
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Automotive Chip Market by Type
6 Automotive Chip Market by Application
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkjsjl/global_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets