DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aramid Prepreg Market - Segmented By Type, End-User Industry And Geography - Trends And Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The global Aramid Prepreg business is expected to grow significantly over the following years. Aramid Prepreg is the sheet of Aramid fibre woven along with resins. It resembles a cloth woven with Aramid fibres and is rolled into sheets. They are used in making components stronger, lighter and cost is not of paramount importance. Aramid Prepreg is an intermediate good as it is not utilised by the end consumer nor the raw material.
There exists a wide variety of potential and existing applications for Aramid Prepregs. Some of the Aramid Prepreg applications are still in developmental stage whereas others are already industrialized and commercialized. Aramid Prepregs are used in aerospace, defence, automotive, electrical, electronics and other industries. They are used wherever there is requirement for high temperature resistance and wear resistance. Automotive forms the major segment in terms of revenue, as Aramid fibre usage is high in this segment.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global Aramid Prepreg Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Aramid Prepreg market on both global and regional scales
- ACP Composites
- Axiom Materials
- Composite Holding Company
- Composite Resources
- Cytec Industries, Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Gurit Holding Ag
- Hexcel Corporation
- Isola Group
- Lingol Corporation
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- NACCO Aerospace
- Park Electrochemical Corp.
- Royal Ten Cate N.V.
- SGL Group - The Carbon Company
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Yokohoma Aerospace
- Zoltek Companies
- Zyvex Technologies
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Technological Snapshot
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95mtjb/global_aramid
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets