DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Aluminum Rolling (Aluminum Sheets, Strips and Foils) Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Aluminum rolled products are primarily used in packaging, transportation and construction sectors. Global consumption of aluminum rolled products amounted to 23.8 million tons in 2015, up 5.1% from a year ago and a 1.5 percentage points slowdown from 2014. Packaging industry took the largest proportion of aluminum rolled products consumption (41%), followed by the transportation sector (23%).
It is projected that global consumption of aluminum rolled products will hit 30 million tons in 2020 at a CAGR of around 5% with the transportation likely surpassing packaging to become the largest application market of aluminum rolling.
China, as the world's most important aluminum processing & consumption base, produced 10.70 million tons of aluminum sheets & strips and 2.665 million tons of aluminum foils in 2015, a year-on-year rise of 8.5% and 0.6%, respectively. The output of aluminum sheets & strips and foils is expected to maintain a pace of about 7% and 5% during 2016-2020, separately.
Packaging and transportation are the largest two sectors for aluminum rolled products in China, making up 17% and 15% in 2015, respectively. Thanks to rapid growth in demand from automobile, MU (Multiple Units), urban rail subway, and airplane markets, the transportation will generate the largest demand for aluminum rolled products over the next four years with its share increasing to 21%.
The world's major producers of aluminum rolled products are Novelis, Alcoa, Furuk/SLM/TAA, Hydro, Aleris and Constellium, holding a combined market share of 40% (by sales volume) in 2015, of which Novelis occupied the largest proportion (14%), followed by Alcoa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aluminum Rolling Industry
2.Development of Global and China's Primary Aluminum Industry
3. Development of Global Aluminum Rolling Market
4. Development of Chinese Aluminum Rolling Market
5. Downstream Demand for Aluminum Rolled Products
6. Major Aluminum Rolling Companies in the World
7. Major Aluminum Rolling Enterprises in China
8. Conclusion and Forecast
- Alnan Aluminum Inc.
- Aluminum Corporation of China
- AsiaAlum Holdings Limited
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited
- Guangdong HECTechnology Holding Co., Ltd
- Guangxi HezhouGuidong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. (GET)
- Henan Mingtai Al. Industrial Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu ALCHA Aluminium Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu CAIFA Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Dingsheng New Energy Materials Co., Ltd.
- Kobe Steel
- Loften Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Norsk Hydro
- Northeast Light Alloy Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Weiqiao Aluminum & Electricity Co., Ltd.
- Southwest Aluminium (Group) Co., Ltd
- Weifang Sanyuan Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
- Xiashun Holdings Limited
- Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Aluminium Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dongliang New Material Co., Ltd.(002082)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5jmlq/global_and_china
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets