DUBLIN, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Maintenance Chemicals in the Global Aerospace Industry 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global aerospace maintenance chemical market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.1% from 2016 to 2021.
The report suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and the development of performance-driven solutions for end users. Shell, ExxonMobil, Eastman, Dow Chemical and Total are among the major suppliers of aerospace maintenance chemical. Some companies are backward integrated, i.e. lubricant manufacturers extract crude oils themselves.
The report analyzes opportunities for maintenance chemicals in the global aerospace industry by product type, region, lubricant market by product type and lubricant market by aircraft type and has come up with a comprehensive research report, Growth Opportunities for Maintenance Chemicals in the Global Aerospace Industry 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis. The report serves as a spring board for growth strategy as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions. The study includes a forecast of maintenance chemicals in the global aerospace industry through 2021, segmented by product type, region, lubricant market by product type and lubricant market by aircraft type as follows:
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Maintenance chemicals in global aerospace industry size estimation in value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Maintenance chemicals in global aerospace industry trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Maintenance chemicals in global aerospace industry size by various product types such as deicing/ anti icing, cleaning agent, and lubricant in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Maintenance chemicals in global aerospace industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of maintenance chemicals products suppliers in global aerospace industry.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of maintenance chemicals in global aerospace industry in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Dow Chemical
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9hqbw/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets