DUBLIN, Dec 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Baby Diapers Market By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Training Diapers, Swim Pants &Biodegradable Diapers), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global baby diapers market is anticipated to cross US$ 68 billion by 2021
Disposable diapers occupied the largest share in global baby diapers market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. However, the share of disposable diapers in global baby diapers market is expected to decline by the end of 2021, due to increasing awareness about the chemicals used in these diapers, which are harmful for the baby's skin as well as for the environment.
As the per capita income of consumers in the developed countries is more, as compared to those in the developing countries, it is easy for the people of developed countries to afford expensive diapers for their children. Moreover, new product variants and new service offerings like subscription service on monthly or weekly basis, coupled with well-established retail network and strong presence of online retailers is forecast to drive growth in the global baby diapers market during forecast period.
Region-wise, Asia-Pacific is the largest demand generating region for baby diapers across the globe, followed by North America and Europe. Few of the leading players in global baby diapers market include Procter & Gamble, Kimberley-Clark, Unicharm, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Kao Corporation and Hengan International, among others.
Global Baby Diapers Market report discusses the following aspects of global baby diapers market:
- Global Baby Diapers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Training Diapers, Swim Pants & Biodegradable Diapers)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Online Purchase & Subscription Services of Baby Diapers
- High Demand for Bio-Degradable Diapers
- Growing Penetration of Branded Retail
- Growing Popularity of Thinner Core and Fluff Less Diapers
- Designer Diapers
- Increasing R&D Investments
- Introduction of gDiapers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Baby Diapers Market Outlook
5. Global Disposable Diapers Market Outlook
6. Global Cloth Diapers Market Outlook
7. Global Training Diapers Market Outlook
8. Global Swim Pants Market Outlook
9. Global Biodegradable Diapers Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Baby Diapers Market Outlook
11. North America Baby Diapers Market Outlook
12. Europe Baby Diapers Market Outlook
13. South America Baby Diapers Market Outlook
14. MEA Baby Diapers Market Outlook
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Associated Hygienic Products LLC
- Drylock Technologies
- Earth's Best Organic
- First Quality Baby Products LLC
- Hengan International Group Co Ltd.
- Hygienika Dystrybucja SA
- Kao Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- NATY AB
- Napco Consumer Products Company Ltd.
- Nobel Hygiene Pvt. Ltd.
- Ontex International N.V.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Pom Pom Produtos Higiênicos Ltda.
- Procter & Gamble
- Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA
- The Natural Baby Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2t6dp/global_baby
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets