The report titled "Germany Construction Chemical Market Outlook to 2020 - Redevelopment of Old Building Structures and Surging Demand for Concrete Admixtures to Shape Future" which provides a comprehensive analysis of construction chemicals market in Germany.
The report focuses on products such as concrete admixture, waterproofing, flooring, repair and rehabilitation, and others (Adhesives, Sealants, Protective Coating, Grouts and Resins) used in construction activity related to infrastructure and real estate development. The report covers market size and segmentation of construction chemicals market by products.
Additionally, the report also covers sub segmentation for each construction chemicals products in Germany. The report covers recent trends and developments in Germany construction chemicals market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Germany Construction Chemicals Market Introduction 3.1. Germany Construction Chemicals Market Size by Revenues, 2010-2015
4. Germany Construction Chemical Market Segmentation 4.1. By Type of Construction Chemical, 2015 Water Proofing Chemicals, 2015 Flooring Compounds, 2015 Repair and rehabilitation, 2015
5. Competitive Benchmarking in Germany Construction Chemicals Market
6. Competitive Landscape of Major Players 6.1. BASF Germany 6.2. MC Bauchemie 6.3. SIKA AG 6.4. Emerging Companies
7. Recent Trends and Developments in Germany Construction Chemical Market 7.1. Growth Drivers and Trends Cement Consumption In Germany Rapid Growth of Real Estate Rapid Infrastructure Development Usage of Renewable Materials in Construction Chemical Sector Growing Research Budgets Competitive Tax Conditions Focus on Specialty Chemical Segment
8. Germany Construction Chemical Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2016-2020 8.1. Future Outlook by Revenue, 2016-2020 8.2. Future Outlook by Segment, 2016-2020