DUBLIN, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Game-changing Strategies of Leading US Pharma Companies" report to their offering.
The research service primarily focuses on the changing trends in the pharmaceutical industry with respect to drug research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and marketing.
The study provides key insights into the transforming pharmaceutical value chain, with the adoption of technology and shift towards digitalization of key processes across drug development and manufacturing as well as supply chain and logistics. It also analyzes the dynamics catalyzing growth, profiles organizations promising significant growth opportunities, and outlines innovative industry trends of key participants who play a vital role in the pharmaceutical landscape. Furthermore, the research also highlights the adoption of newer business models by the game-changing companies to adapt to the changing trend of a value-based care model as opposed to the traditional volume-based model.
The research service covers the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in the United States (US), based on their industry position. The companies included in the study are Pfizer, Gilead, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., and Amgen.
These companies are benchmarked across 5 key growth levers:
- Core areas of focus
- Digital footprint
- Value chain excellence
- Strategic collaborations and partnerships
- Beyond the pill services and solutions
Highlights of the company profiles include:
- Company snapshot
- Performance analysis (market revenue forecast)
- Portfolio analysis
- Key marketed products and patent expiry
- SWOT analysis
- Strategic analysis of growth levers Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the key therapeutic focus areas for the leading pharmaceutical companies in the US?
- What are the major growth levers affecting the growth trajectory of pharma companies in the US?
- In what ways are these growth levers impacting the company profitability?
- Which are the major game-changing companies in the US?
- What are the strategies adopted by these companies to meet the changing market needs?
- How are the companies performing across these strategic growth levers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. US Pharma Ecosystem
4. 5 Big Themes for Innovation in US Pharma Companies
5. Top 10 US Pharma Companies
6. Strategic Growth Lever 1 - Focus on Core Areas
7. Strategic Growth Lever 2 - Digital Footprint
8. Strategic Growth Lever 3 - Value Chain Excellence
9. Strategic Growth Lever 4 - Strategic Collaborations/Alliances or Partnerships
10. Strategic Growth Lever 5 - Beyond the Pill Services and Solutions
11. Company Profile - Pfizer
12. Company Profile - Gilead
13. Company Profile - Johnson & Johnson
14. Company Profile - Merck & Co.
15. Company Profile - Amgen
16. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb7tm2/gamechanging
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets