DUBLIN, Dec 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated, Brand Analysis and Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The European influenza vaccines market is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 650 Million by 2021.
Influenza is a highly communicable disease and typically has the most severe impact on children and the elderly. Influenza viruses are considered as a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. The vast population base together with significantly low vaccination coverage in emerging markets, rising government support for immunization and growing awareness of the value of influenza vaccine in preventing disease are the prominent factors that will fuel the growth of the influenza vaccines market.
In the influenza vaccines brand sales segment, Sanofi's Fluzone holds the maximum share of the market being followed by Fluvirin/Flucelvax. GSK's Fluarix/FluLaval accounts for the third highest share of the influenza vaccines market. FluMist/Fluenz and Afluria/Fluvax stands at the fourth and fifth position in the influenza vaccines market, while Flublok has captured least share of the influenza vaccines market.
The Influenza Vaccines Market have been analyzed from 5 viewpoints:
1. Europe Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast (2011 - 2021)
2. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast - Country Wise Distribution (2011 - 2021)
3. Influenza Vaccines Brand Sales and Forecast to 2021
4. Influenza Vaccines Market - Major Deals
5. Influenza Vaccines Market - Driving Factors and Challenges
- CSL Ltd
- Protein Sciences
- Sanofi Pasteur
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Europe - Influenza Vaccines Market Analysis and Forecast (2011 - 2020)
3. Europe - Influenza Vaccines Market Share Analysis and Forecast (2011 - 2021)
4. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast - Country Wise Distribution (2011 - 2021)
5. Influenza Vaccines Brand Sales and Forecast
6. Influenza Vaccines Market - Major Deals
7. Influenza Vaccines Market - Driving Factors
8. Influenza Vaccines Market - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsvk96/europe_influenza
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets