China's Online Gaming Market has become the biggest Online Gaming Market in the world, surpassing United States and Japan. China's Online Gaming Users is expected to cross the figure of 500 Million users by the end of 2020. PC Online (Client Games) market share is decreasing and Mobile Game Market share is increasing year on year. Tencent holds the lion's market share compared to its nearest competitor Netease. According to our research Tencent will continue to hold its leading position in future too.
The report titled China Online Gaming Market & Users (Mobile, PC Online Client Games, Web) Forecast provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth of online gaming industry in China. This 69 page report with 40 Figures and 2 Tables analyses the Online Gaming Market by Segment and by Company Revenue, along with the Driving Factors and Challenges.
This report has been studied from 9 viewpoints.
1. China Online Gaming Market (2011 - 2020)
2. China Online Gaming Users (2011 - 2020)
3. China Online Gaming Market (2011 - 2020)
4. China Online Gaming Users Share (2011 - 2020)
5. China Online Gaming Company Share (2011 - 2020)
6. China Online Gamers Behavioural Analysis (Mobile Gaming & PC Gaming)
7. China Online Gaming Regulatory Status
8. China Online Players Analysis (Tencent, NetEase, Kingsoft, Changyou, Shanda)
9. China Online Gaming Market Growth Drivers & Challenges Analysis
China Online Gaming Companies Revenue Covered (2011 - 2020):
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. China Online Gaming Market (2011 - 2020)
3. China Online Gaming Market Share Analysis (2011 - 2020)
4. China Online Game Market by Category (2011 - 2020)
5. China Online Gaming Users Analysis
6. Game Players Behavioral Features and Preferences
7. Regulatory Status on China Online Gaming Industry
8. Government Initiatives to Promote China Online Gaming Industry
9. China Online Games Company Sales Analysis (2011 - 2020)
10. Growth Drivers of China Online Gaming Industry