DUBLIN, May 05, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Proton Therapy Market & Forecast (Japan, Korea, China) Number of Patients Treated" report to their offering.
Asia Proton Therapy Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 18 percent in the forecast period. Currently Asia has 15 proton therapy Centers, but in future this number is going to almost double as many proton therapy centers are either in under-construction phase or in planning phase. Japan has the highest market share in proton therapy market, but China and Korea are increasing their market share year on year.
The report provides a comprehensive assessment of Proton Therapy Market in Asia, Number of Patients treated in Proton Therapy Centers in Asia and Reimbursement Policies. In this report we have studied the market in two parts a) Actual Market and b) Untapped Market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- Proton Therapy Market & Forecast in Asia (Japan, China, Korea).
- Proton Therapy Patients & Forecast in Asia (Japan, China, Korea).
- Number of Proton Therapy Centers in Asia (Japan, China, Korea).
- Type of Technology being used at each Proton Therapy Centers of each country.
- Number of Patients treated in each Proton Therapy Centers.
- What is the name and number of Operational Proton Therapy Centers, Under Construction Proton Therapy Centers and Planning Stage Proton Therapy Centers in each country.
- Varian Medical Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Asia Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Untapped)
3. Asia Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Untapped
4. Asia Proton Therapy Market Share by Countries
5. Asia - List of Proton Therapy Centers
6. Asia - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers (Country wise)
7. Japan Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Untapped Market
8. Japan Proton Therapy Patients - Actual & Untapped Number of Patients
9. China Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Untapped Market
10. China Proton Therapy Patient - Actual & Untapped Patients
11. South Korea Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Untapped Market
12. South Korea Proton Therapy Patient - Actual & Untapped Patients
13. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
14. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
15. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
16. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
17. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdwgj7/asia_proton
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets