DUBLIN, August 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix - 2016 - World's 10 Leading Commercial Aviation Companies" report to their offering.
This 2016 edition of the report provides key insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the World's 10 leading Commercial Aviation Companies through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the 10 companies in the Commercial Aviation sector based on an analysis of each company's strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively, based on the SFAS framework, thereby, making it especially useful for competitive & comparative analysis.
The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company first by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking Strategic Factors present in the Internal & External environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix and the External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively.
The strategic factors are subsequently ranked on the basis of their perceived strategic significance & potential degree of impact on the organization followed by assessment of each respective company's corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 10 Commercial Aviation Companies
- Financial Performance Snapshot
- Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix - For each of the 10 Key Industry Players
- External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
- Global Commercial Aircraft Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Industry Trends
- Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook through 2034
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer SA
- GE Aviation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Honeywell Inc.
- Rolls Royce Holdings plc
- Safran S.A.
- The Boeing Company
- United Technologies Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5989d/strategic_factor
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets