DUBLIN, August 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Industrial Gases Market By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By End User (Metallurgy, Medical, Petrochemicals, Welding, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for industrial gases in India is projected to reach US $ 2.2 billion by 2021
Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are the most commonly used industrial gases. They are used in a wide range of industries, which include oil & gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, power, mining, steelmaking, metals, environmental protection, medicine, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food, water, fertilizers, nuclear power, electronics and aerospace.
With increasing government initiatives towards developing India's manufacturing sector, coupled with rapid industrialization, demand for industrial gases is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Petrochemical sector, which is one of the major end users of industrial gases, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13% during 2015-2020, thereby boosting demand for industrial gases in India over the next five years.
Owing to increasing demand and rising competition, an increasing number of industrial gases companies in India are investing heavily on capacity additions at existing as well as new end user facilities.
Additionally, an increasing number of large-scale end users are also installing industrial gas production units within their premises for ensuring continuous supply of industrial gases. Few major end use consumers of industrial gases in India include Tata Steel, JSW, Bhusan Steel and Vedanta.
India Industrial Gases Market Report discusses the following aspects of industrial gases market in India:
- Expansion by Steel Companies
- Growing Demand for Packaged Food
- Oil & Gas Sector to Drive Growth
- Growth in Healthcare Sector
- Rising Demand for Industrial Gases from Human Blood Preservation Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Overview
5. India Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. List of Air Separation Units with Capacity
7. India Oxygen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
8. India Nitrogen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
9. India Argon Industrial Gas Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Voice of Customers
14. Channel Partner Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
- Air Liquide India
- Bhagirathi industrial gases Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhagwati Oxygen Company
- Bhoruka Gases
- Bombay Oxygen Corporation Ltd.
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd.
- Inox Air Products
- K Air Speciality Gases Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde India Limited
- Praxair India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z9q93/india_industrial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets