DUBLIN, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfqxnq/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast on China Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet Market, 2014" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2013, the production capacity of global aluminum alloy automotive body sheets (excluding lorry, trailer, semitrailer, van vehicles and special vehicles) achieved 850 thousand tons/year, the output was approximately 500 thousand tons, of which about 70% were produced by Novelis, Alcoa and Hydro, and the rest was for Japanese companies or other companies. The producers are captains of aluminum industry in developed countries, such as USA, Germany, Japan, France and South Korea.
China aluminum alloy automotive body sheet market started late. Under the limitations of capital, technology and equipment, currently the aluminum alloy sheets for automobile produced by China are mainly applied in automobile hubs, car doors, engines and other parts, so vacancy in aluminum alloy automotive body sheet market still waits to be filled.
According to the statistics, in 2013, the production capacity of aluminum alloy automotive sheet in China was 65 thousand tons and the output was very small. Southwest Aluminum (Group) has developed and trial-produced aluminum alloy automotive body sheet in 2009, but it has not realized large batch production yet.
As one of major aluminum alloy automotive sheet manufacturers in China, Xuzhou Caifa Aluminum Heat Transfer Co., Ltd cooperated with China Automotive Engineering Research Institute Co., Ltd and China University of Mining and Technology in 2010, which have successfully developed 6000 series aluminum alloys for automobile body sheets. Through making improvement for years, Xuzhou Caifa has invested more than CNY 100 million, forming the annual output of 10 thousand tons of aluminum alloy automotive body sheets.
Jiangsu Sanyuan Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd has invested CNY 630 million in constructing the project with the annual output of 50 thousand tons of aluminum alloy automotive body sheets, and the products are used as automotive covering parts to replace steel plates.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet Industry
2. Development Overview of Global Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet
3. Environment Analysis of China Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet
4. Development Overview of China Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet Market
5. Import and Export of Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet
6. Upstream and Downstream Analysis of Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet
7. Key Enterprises in China Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet Industry
8. Investment in Aluminum Alloy Automotive Body Sheet Industry and Development Trend
- Jiangsu ALCHA Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu CAIFA Aluminum Co., Ltd.
- Northeast Light Alloy Co., Ltd.
- Southwest Aluminum (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Weifang Sanyuan Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfqxnq/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets