DUBLIN, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6qb8c/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Forecast of Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
As China's magnesium industry develops rapidly, some European countries, Japan, Canada, and some other countries and regions have gradually withdrawn from the field of primary magnesium production. Now countries that produce primary magnesium in the world are only China, America, Russia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Norway, and Brazil. In 2013, the primary magnesium output in the whole world reached 930,000 tons.
In 2013, China produced 769,700 tons primary magnesium, increasing by 10.22% compared that of last year. And various kinds of magnesium products have been exported with total 411,100 tons, increasing by 10.78% compared that of last year. And the domestic consumption was 351,500 tons, increasing by 13.39% compared that of last year.
From the perspective of consumption, the demands of downstream relevant magnesium metallurgy and processing fields grew in various rates in 2013. And the consumption accounted for 45.64% of the total supply in 2013, increasing by 2.91 percent points compared that of last year. While the export volume accounted for 53.38% of the total supply, increasing by 0.55 percent points compared that of last year. Due to the abolishment of all the tariffs on export relevant magnesium products, the export volume obtained a greater growth compared that of last year.
In 2013, the price of magnesium in the whole China was dropping with oscillation. The domestic average spot price for magnesium was CNY 16074.17/ton in 2013 (calculated according to daily average price). The lowest price in the year was CNY 14950/ton, and the highest price was seen in March, which was CNY 17100/ton, as well as in August, which was CNY 16700/ton. By the end of the year, the price was CNY 15250/ton.
Please note: the report is immediately available in Chinese. For the English version please allow 2-5 business days for translation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry
2. Development Overview of Global Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry
3. Environment Analysis on Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry in China
4. Development Overview of Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Market in China
5. Competition Landscape
6. Import & Export Analysis on Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry
7. Key Enterprises Analysis on Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry
8. Future Development Trends and Investment Prospect of Magnesium & Magnesium Alloy Industry
- Nanjing Yunhai Special Metals Co., Ltd
- Ningxia Hui-Ye Magnesium Marketing Group Co., Ltd
- Regal Magnesium Industry Co., Ltd
- Taiyuan Yi-Wei Magnesium Marketing Group Co., Ltd
- Yinguang Magnesium Industry Group Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6qb8c/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets