DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Forecast of Core Drilling Rig Market in China, 2014" report to their offering.
At present, the core drilling rig that applied in geological drilling work by geological prospecting enterprise can be classified into two kinds--one is hydraulic spindle type core drilling rig, the other all hydraulic top-head drive core drilling rig, while the former takes up the major part in the application. As the geological prospecting industry recovers, some enterprises have already begun to adopt all hydraulic top-head drive core drilling rig in their drilling works. Consequently, the market demand of all hydraulic top-head drive core drilling rig has increased steadily.
In 2013, affected by the unfavorable factors of the decrease of the global metal demand and the reduction of the investment into solid mineral resources exploration, the sales volume of core drilling rig has decreased noticeably compared that of 2012, and it was about 4,400 sets in 2013, with market scale reaching CNY 810 million.
As the consumption of the global mineral resources has increased rapidly, the mineral resources lying in shallow underground have been nearly exhausted, so the geological prospecting has moved to deep underground. Now, the mining depth of underground mineral resources in China is mainly less than 500 meters, and the geological prospecting is mainly less than 1000 meters, and in future China will proceed the geological prospecting in deeper underground where will reach 1500-2500 meters.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Core Drilling Rig Industry
2. Development Environment of Core Drilling Rig Industry
3. Development of Core Drilling Rig Industry in China
4. Import & Export of Core Drilling Rig Industry
5. Upstream & Downstream Core Drilling Rig Industry
6. Major Enterprises of Core Drilling Rig Industry
7. Investment Analysis on Core Drilling Rig Industry
8. Development Trend and Suggestion of Core Drilling Rig Industry in China
- Cortech Drilling Machine
- Hengyang ZhongDi Equipment Prospecting Engineering Machinery
- Jiangsu Wuxi Mineral Exploration Machinery General Factory
- Lian Yungang Huanghai Machinery
- Zhangjiakou CGE GEO-Machinery
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c36ggh/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets