DALLAS, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports announces it will carry ' UK m-Commerce 2011'Report in its store
Search 75000+ Market Research Reports
Browse All Market Forecast Research Reports
A 47 page Verdict research report published in June 2011, UK m-Commerce 2011 examines all aspects of the role mobile phones are playing in retail, to help you gain a complete understanding of crucial UK mobile commerce market trend. Though m-Commerce remains a small proportion of both online spending and total retail, its rapid growth and the increasing use of mobiles by consumers as part of the shopping process means it is an area that retailers cannot afford to ignore.
Features and benefits
- Forecasts to 2015 across a range of key metrics allow you to plan for how the channel will develop
- Sector data allows you to compare how different sectors are performing via mobile and understand which ones offer the most potential
- Consumer data provides you with detailed clarity on what types of consumers are using mobiles - and how
- Key issues will educate you as to the future potential of mobile as a payment device, store map, price checker and more
While m-Commerce only represents a tiny proportion of overall retail, it continues to grow rapidly into an increasingly significant part of online shopping. We expect growth of 133.9% in 2011, taking m-Commerce market value to £1.31bn, or 5.0% of all online spending.
Mobiles are becoming a crucial tool for shoppers to research purchases, utilise vouchers and discount codes, check product availability, compare prices and perform a number of other retail related functions. Retailers must adapt to this trend with mobile optimised websites, apps and careful reputation management, or risk losing out to competitors.
The food & grocery sector is by far the largest area of m-Commerce. This is partly a reflection of the fact that it is the largest retail market. However, it is also due to the desire for convenience among food & grocery shoppers.
Your key questions answered
- What is the m-Commerce market size and how will it develop over the next five years?
- What are consumer attitudes to mobile retail?
- How many people are using mobiles for retail related purposes and what are their demographics?
- How are mobiles changing the way consumers shop online and in stores?
- What is the potential for mobile as a payment device and other more innovative uses?
Related & Latest Reports:
- Mobile Commerce 2011
- Mobile Commerce Payment Market 2010-2014
- Top 100 UK Websites
- Mobile Handsets and Applications
- Mobile Payment - Advanced Technologies (NFC), Strategies And Future Of Remote & Proximity Payment In U.S
- China mobile communications and terminal equipment manufacturing industry, 2011
- Going Mobile in the PreK-12 School Market
- The Mobile Entertainment Industry Outlook
ReportsnReports comprises an online market research library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689