DALLAS, June 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- ReportsnReports announces it will carry 'Global LED Driver IC Market for Display & Lighting Applications (2010 - 2015)'Report in its store
Browse the complete Report at: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/88945-global-led-driver-ic-market-for-display-lighting-applications-.html
Search 75000+ Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/
Browse All Reports on Semiconductor and Electronics Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/semiconductor-and-electronics/
The Global LED driver IC market is estimated to grow from $1,119.0 million in 2010 to $4,424.0 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 31.6% from 2010 to 2015. Initiatives taken by the government to phase out demand for incandescent bulbs in lieu of high quality picture images, power efficient lighting offered by LED have increased the deployment and usage of LED driver IC in a range of applications such as displays and lighting.
Amongst these two applications, the LED driver IC market for lighting applications is expected to grow with a relatively high CAGR of 46.5% from 2010 to 2015. Display application accounted for the largest share; i.e. 80% of the overall the LED driver IC market generating $895.2 million in 2010 and is expected to generate $2,914.0 million in 2015 with a CAGR of 26.6% for the same period.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global LED driver IC market on the basis of different applications and countries; forecasting revenues, and analyzing trends in each of the smart home applications.
On the basis of applications
Applications such as display and lightings are covered in the report.
On the basis of geography
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and ROW (Rest of World) are covered in the report.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report provides more than 24 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes reports by MarketsandMarkets unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
- We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that they necessarily get the market intelligence they are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis is carried out for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishing and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository
ReportsnReports comprises an online library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/marketsreports
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106