DALLAS, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports announces it will carry 'Global Transport Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies' Report in its store
Search 75000+ MarketResearch Reports
Browse All Automotive MarketResearch Reports
A 130 page ICD Research report published in June 2011, this report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading transport industry executives. It analyzes how transport industry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 2011'2012. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
- India, China and the Middle East are predicted to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the transport industry. The expansion of infrastructure activities, strong market potential and increase in passenger and cargo traffic in these regions are fueling growth.
- A total of 60% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 9% looking to decrease it.
- Overall, 46% of respondents from suppliers industry consider ability to target specific audience niches to be a key factor in selection of a marketing vendor.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 863 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 34% represent Director and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- Key topics covered include media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, investment outlook and business confidence among both buyers and suppliers.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12-24 months
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
- This report covers data and analysis on media channel expenditure, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by suppliers.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business during the recessionary climate
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs during these times of market uncertainty
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of packaging buyers
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry
Related & Latest Reports:
- Global and China Automotive Wiring Harness Industry Report, 2010-2011
- China transportation equipment manufacturing industry, 2011
- Global Bricks and Blocks - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Peru Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
ReportsnReports comprises an online market research library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689