DALLAS, June 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- ReportsnReports announces it will carry 'Global IPTV Market 2010-2014'Report in its store
- Browse the complete ' Global IPTV Market 2010-2014'Report now!
- Search 75000+ Market ResearchReports
- Browse Other Industry Profiles
A 26 page market research report published in June 2011 by TechNavio forecasts that the IPTV market is to grow at a CAGR of 33.6% over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing broadband access across regions. The IPTV market has also been witnessing an emerging shift from voice-centric to broadband IP-centric segment. However, growing popularity of free IPTV service could hinder the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AT&T, Deutsche TeleKom AG, France Telecom, and Ustarcom.
TechNavio's Global IPTV Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on APAC, EMEA, Americas. It covers the various trends, drivers, and challenges existing in the market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Related & Latest Reports:
- Smart Grid Data Management Solutions for North America 2010-2014
- Global Touchless Sensing and Gesturing Market (2010-2015)
- Global Biofuels Market 2010-2014
- Global Cloud E-mail Archiving Market 2010-2014
- Global Data Loss Prevention Applications Market 2010-2014
- Global EEG EMG Equipment Market 2010-2014
- Global Market for Content Management Solutions in Telecom Industry 2010-2014
ReportsnReports comprises an online market research library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689