DALLAS, June 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports announces it will carry 'Global E-waste Market 2010-2014'Report in its store
Browse the complete ' Global E-waste Market 2010-2014'Report now!
Search 75000+ Market Research Reports
Published in June 2011, a 24 page TechNavio report forecasts that the global E-waste market will grow at a CAGR of 9.2 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is stringent safety standards introduced by regulatory authorities. The E-waste market has also been witnessing E-waste Management vendors adopting careful methods to prevent biological hazards. However, the challenge of tackling growing negative effects could be a hindrance to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., HP, Redemtech, Intechra and CloudBlue.
TechNavio's Global E-waste Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America, EMEA, and APAC. Furthermore, it provides strategic insights on the major vendors in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Related & Latest Reports:
- European Cloud Automation Services Market 2010-2014
- Geographic Information System Market in Retail Sector 2010-2014
- Global Femtocells Market 2009-2013
- European IT Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Service Delivery Platforms (SDP): The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks (with Revenue Forecast 2011-2017)
- Comprehensive MVNO/MVNE Package
- ERP Market in China 2010-2014
ReportsnReports comprises an online market research library of 75,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689