DALLAS, December 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide' to its store. In 2010 the e-waste R&R services market value totaled close to $6.8 billion, up from $6.2 billion in 2009. Industry growth is expected to continue on its uphill path at least through the next decade, with collection services alone more than tripling by 2020. In 2010, China and India (out of the top ten country pool) are estimated to retain the largest market shares, in terms of value, with approximate shares of 23.7% and 21.6% respectively.
E-waste (electronic and electrical waste) recycling and reuse (R&R) services include a wide plethora of business types, such as collectors, de-manufacturers, material processors, asset managers, recyclers and refurbishers. Companies involved in the e-waste R&R industry purchase, refurbish, recycle and sell used (working or non-working), obsolete or surplus electronic and electrical (E&E) items - including everything from computers and cell phones to refrigerators and microwaves, as well as E&E components and parts - including CRT tubes, plastics and precious metals).
Comprehensive Table of Contents for the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/137606-e-waste-recycling-and-reuse-services-worldwide.html
The e-waste R&R services industry is complex and sometimes could even be referred to as elusive. A simple route for an electronic item on its way to be recycled may entail collection from a garbage collector, triage by a dismantling company and then final processing by an end processor, such as a smelter or refiner. More complex routes may be more difficult to track and E&E items may find themselves undocumented in storage somewhere, overseas illegally or even in landfills. It is not uncommon for an e-waste collector, or even dismantler, to have little or no knowledge regarding the destination of its products. This situation is changing, however, as the regulatory framework for e-waste R&R services becomes more established - at least in some regions -and as the market continues to evolve and grow.
Growth in the e-waste R&R services industry is being spurred by the ever-increasing amounts of e-waste being created around the world, as purchases of electronic products are on the rise - in some regions dramatically, and as old E&E items become obsolete at an accelerated rate. Another driving factor in e-waste market growth is the growing recognition of valuable substances, such as lead, copper and gold, found in some e-waste components. These resources may be reclaimed at a profit and subsequently reused, which makes a lot more sense than simply throwing them away.
Instances of corruption and "backyard recycling" may be somewhat exaggerated by the media, with both good and bad consequences. Pictures depicting hazardous working conditions, such as those of African children breathing fumes from burning copper wire, have helped to incite an increase in e-waste regulations and enforcement and have spurred the persistence of environmental watchdogs, such as the Basel Action Network and Greenpeace. Due to the persistence of groups such as these, the e-waste R&R services market is being upheld to a higher standard, although this increased scrutiny has also hindered growth for many involved in the industry.
E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide contains comprehensive historical data (2006-2010) and forecast data (2011-2020). This report identifies key trends and factors (such as the regulatory scene, new technologies, employment opportunities and economic drivers and challenges), which affect the size and direction of e-waste R&R market growth around the world. Profiles of more than a dozen major - or simply interesting - companies involved in the e-waste recycling and reuse industry are also included.
The information contained in E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide has been gathered from trade associations; business, science and law journals; company literature and websites; interviews with at least ten key individuals, research services and institutes around the world; and is based on data from government agencies and other industry sources.
How You Will Benefit From This Report:
E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide details significant trends, schemes and market numbers for a clear overview of the complex e-waste R&R market.
This report will help:
- Managers identify market opportunities and develop solid implementation plans for e-waste R&R activities.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and understand the developments and obstacles within the e-waste R&R services market.
- Business development executives work within the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians access vital information.
- Policy makers and government officials understand the dynamics and scope of the market they are working to affect.
- Advertising agencies working with clients involved in the e-waste industry to help design appropriate messages and images.
- Investors and stakeholders gain a well-rounded view of the e-waste R&R services market, including its strengths, weaknesses and likely future direction.
Request a Sample or Get your copy of the report 'E-Waste Recycling and Reuse Services Worldwide' @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/137606-e-waste-recycling-and-reuse-services-worldwide.html
Other New Reports available on following with ReportsnReports.com:
- Lawn and Garden Products & Services in the U.S., 9th Edition
- Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S., 5th Edition
- European Markets for Orthopedic Large Joint Reconstructive Devices 2011
- European Markets for Infusion Therapy Devices 2011 - Infusion Pumps, Needleless Connectors, IV Sets (15 Countries)
- Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- And more @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.