DALLAS, September 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds market research reports on Advanced Ceramics & Global Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market in its store
Demand for advanced ceramics in the US is forecast to rise 6.0 percent annually to $14.2 billion in 2015. After the recession of late 2007-2009, demand will advance as original equipment manufacturing in the US rebounds, especially motor vehicles and electrical equipment. Further growth will come in environmental markets, where new regulations will dramatically increase demand for pollution control systems that require advanced ceramic filters and membranes.
The electronic components industry was responsible for more than one-quarter of all demand for advanced ceramics in 2010, and it will remain the largest market going forward. Semiconductors are the biggest single segment of this market, followed by capacitors. Advanced ceramic capacitors are used in many everyday items. However, US production -- and associated materials demand -- for capacitors and semiconductors will grow at a below-average pace, as manufacturing activity continues to shift to lower-cost countries. Transportation equipment to register strong growth: Transportation equipment markets will register double-digit gains through 2015.
Get historical demand data (2000, 2005 and 2010) plus forecasts (2015 and 2020) by type, product and market; learn about market environment factors, evaluate company market share and access profiles of US industry players through the research report on Advanced Ceramics Market.
Identify industry challenges, market drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, revenues, market shares and key market trends of two of the main on-site enterprise mobility endpoint options available in the market today: VoWLAN single-mode devices (no smartphones) and DECT handsets. With extensive primary and secondary research, this analysis provides enterprise endpoint vendors with a detailed look at the current and changing dynamics in this fast evolving on-site mobility marketplace.
Following technologies are examined in this research: Internet protocol (IP) digital enhanced cordless telecommunications (DECT), session initiation protocol (SIP) DECT, DECT 6.0, cordless advanced technology-Internet and quality (CAT-IQ), integrated services digital network (ISDN) DECT, voice over wireless fidelity (VoWi-Fi), mobile unified communications (UC) technologies, and wireless phones.
The following market sectors are examined in this research:
- Unified communications
- Enterprise communications
- Mobile and wireless
Access TOC & more details of this research report on Global Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode & DECT Phone Market.
Other New Market Research Offerings:
- U.S. Personal Care Active Ingredients Market
- Crop Protection Chemicals Market
- Immunoglobulins Market to 2017
- Coagulation Disorders Market to 2017
- Post Marketing Clinical Research
- Post-Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) - Pipeline, Market Forecasts to 2018
- Oman Oil Markets, 2011
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Macular Degeneration Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- World Motorcycles (including Electric Bicycles & Mopeds)
- U.S. Department of Defense: Unmanned Aircraft System Ground Control Stations and Data Links
- China Rare Earth Permanent Magnet Industry Report, 2010-2011
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in China - World's 3rd Largest Market By 2013
Few Upcoming Market Research Offerings that you can Pre-Order with us:
- Global Solar Inverter Markets (Pre-Publication)
- Children's Publishing Market Forecast 2012
- Top 20 U.S. Yellow Pages Markets 2011-2012
- College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012
- Global STM Publishing 2010-2011
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 130,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.