DUBLIN, Sept. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Report on China's Beef Cattle Industry Development 2014" report to their offering.
Based on the current status of China's beef cattle industry, combined with the structural analysis of the whole industry chain, this report conducts in-depth study of the status quo and trend of China's beef consumption, production and circulation, and tries to answer the following several questions concerned by industry insiders, and help the readers better understand the business growth point of the beef cattle consumption market.
- How does the beef consumption growth potential change in the next five years and ten years?
- How does the proportion of beef product consumption by the Chinese residents to the meat product consumption change in the next five and ten years?
- What development trend will Chinese beef processing industry present in the next five and ten years?
- How the beef imports in China and the prospect of high-grade beef consumption will change in the next five years and ten years?
- How the Volume and Structure of China's Cattle Inventory & Crop will change in the next five years and ten years?
- How the China's Beef Demand & Supply Balance will change in the next five years and ten years?
According to the data from the national authorities and industry associations such as the National Bureau of Statistics, Development Research Center of the State Council, the National Development and Reform Commission, the General Administration of Customs, the State Economic Information Center, Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Agriculture, China Feed Industry Association, China Animal Husbandry Association, China Food Industry Association, combined with the publisher's database, this report is carefully written based on authoritative and accurate data, with strong scientific and forward-looking insight. This report is an important reference for the domestic and foreign investment companies, industry associations, research institutions, meat import and export traders, meat processing enterprises and food enterprises which make strategic decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Policy Environment of China's Beef Cattle Industry
2 Status Quo of China's Beef Cattle Industry Development
3 Beef Consumption in China
4 Beef Supply in China
5 Analysis of Balance between China's Beef Supply and Demand
6 Cost and Benefit from Beef Cattle Production
7 Status of China's Beef Cattle Farming in the World and Cost Comparison
8 Beef Cattle Slaughter Industry and Specific Enterprises in China
9 Analysis of Investment into China's Beef Cattle Slaughtering and Processing Industry
- Fucheng Wufeng
- Henan Yisai
- Jilin Haoyue
- Liaoning Hongfu
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8j5mg/report_on_chinas
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets