REDWOOD SHORES, California, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- B2B collaboration and multi-channel communication solution goes mobile
Relayware, a global provider of B2B collaboration and multi-channel communication solutions today announced the launch of Relayware Mobile. The mobile app, the first of its kind for both smartphones and tablets provides indirect sales channels with the information, training and the collaboration and communications tools they need whenever and wherever they need them.
"Relayware have always led the market in providing the most comprehensive range of global collaboration and communication solutions beyond the enterprise. The release of Relayware Mobile demonstrates our commitment to innovation and the facilitation of business collaboration beyond the desktop and beyond the web", commented Mike Morgan, CEO at Relayware.
The launch has been eagerly awaited by Relayware customers keen to gain competitive advantage. Pat Collins, CIO at NETGEAR said, "As one of the global technology leaders, NETGEAR is acutely aware of the growth of the mobile communication market as well as the ever increasing popularity of mobile devices amongst our partner network. With this in mind NETGEAR is looking forward to deploying Relayware's mobile app for our partners and see this as an excellent way of providing the information, tools, training and resources they need no matter when or where they need them."
The importance of mobile apps in business computing was recently highlighted by David Mitchell Smith, Research Vice President and Gartner Fellow who said, "The release of the iPhone five years ago marked a shift towards a mobile-dominated future. With phones and tablets becoming a platform for the delivery of applications and information, and not simply a communications tool, the era of running applications solely on desktop and notebook PCs is rapidly being superseded by a fast-moving, diverse era of ecosystems that span consumer electronics, business computing, fixed-location clients and mobile clients."
Relayware Mobile is downloadable from the Apple App Store and Google Play and the app can be fully styled to reflect individual company branding.
Relayware provides companies and their indirect sales channels with the most advanced, comprehensive solution for enabling collaboration and communication. In addition to Relayware Mobile, Relayware's 2012 Release extends their leadership position further with numerous innovative new features, enhancements and additions. These include:
- Relayware social collaboration tools integrating Relayware with LinkedIn and Facebook, bringing social features to the indirect channel portal. Now intermediaries can register, login, sync profile data and publicize their likes, skills and achievements to social connections via updates and notifications.
- Relayware Training Manager with SCORM compliance supporting a wide range of online training requirements, from simple on-demand training to structured, examined accreditation programs.
- Major enhancements in Relayware Report Designer extending the capability for user-defined reporting that is easy to use yet provides sophisticated business intelligence tools.
- Relayware API providing third party developer organizations with the capability to create integrations between Relayware and third party applications using web service calls.
Relayware's 2012 Release is available immediately to new and existing customers.
Relayware is a global provider of business to business collaboration and multi-channel communication solutions. Our powerful technology connects businesses and business people beyond the enterprise and facilitates effective communication and productive collaboration. With its comprehensive range of revenue performance management and collaboration apps and multi-channel communication tools, Relayware enables networks of intermediaries to function like extensions of a business's own sales and marketing teams. Relayware not only improves communication, collaboration and productivity but delivers rapid and sustained revenue growth and improved profitability.
Head of Media Relations