LONDON, August 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Pharma IQ brings you an exciting industry first - Regenerative Medicine and Barriers to Commercialisation Online Summit
Pharma IQ recently conducted a survey which showed that the funding of regenerative medicine was a big hurdle, closely followed by the progression into clinical development and the subsequent regulatory approval process. From this premise, a question soon came up: what is the industry doing to build a strategic approach to commercialisation?
Regenerative Medicine: Barriers to Commercialisation Online Summit is an interactive online event which will bring together an international panel of thought leaders to present case studies and debate the opportunities and challenges that regenerative medicine presents. They will be discussing issues including:
- Overcoming regulatory challenges and fully understanding the expectations and requirements for clinical development and market approval
- Driving scientific knowledge and understanding through setting up collaborations and alternative partnerships between industry, academia and charitable research institutes
- Critical success factors for commercialisation
- Developing an effective business model to secure funding and sustainable research
- A best practice guide to establishing and protecting your IP
- Making the transition from bench to bedside - evolving the clinical trial process to fit regenerative medicines
- Developing manufacturing and scale up excellence on a commercial scale
- What you need to know about reimbursement (but were afraid to ask)
- Making the transition into healthcare: finding your path through the maze of patient and physician perspectives
Regenerative Medicine: Barriers to Commercialisation Online Summit overview:
The format? Online, Live and On-demand sessions: 15 Modules, 3 weeks, 0 travel, 0 time out of the office
When & Where? Anytime - Anywhere from October 11th to October 27th, 2011
Who's endorsing the summit? Harvard Stem Cell Institute, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center, America Stem Cell, Inc., Biolatris and UK Stem Cell Network, CellFate, Cell Therapy Group, PlastiCell, Department of Health...
Ranking? A must attend!
Find the full program, event details and registration information on https://www.regenerativemedonline.com/news2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact: Veronica Araujo, +44(0)20-7368-9748, email@example.com or visit https://www.regenerativemedonline.com/news2
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Veronica Araujo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SOURCE Pharma IQ