SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global rear spoiler market size is expected to reach USD 7.30 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Soaring need for safe and fuel-efficient vehicles is boosting the adoption of rear spoilers. They provide increased braking stability that offers drivers enhanced braking time at high speed.
The North America region is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the coming years due to domicile of rear spoiler providers such as Magna International and DAR Spoilers. Additionally, stringent emission control norms are encouraging users to invest in rear spoilers. They reduce the drag by pushing air around the vehicle, which assists in gaining fuel efficiency. Growing emphasis on enhanced fuel efficiency is triggering the growth of the market in developing regions. Prominent automobile companies such as Aisin Seiki Co, Ltd are making significant investments in countries such as China.
However, high costs of installation and maintenance may hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period. In order to address the challenge, rear spoiler providers often offer appropriate devices at affordable prices along with post-sale services for building customer confidence.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Rear Spoiler Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Vehicle Type (Conventional Car, Green Vehicle), By System Type (Passive Spoiler, Active Spoiler), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rear-spoiler-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The green vehicles segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of over 8.0% during the forecast period, owing to benefits such as low maintenance costs
- Active spoilers offer benefits such as high aesthetics and reduced torque. The segment is likely to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, accounting for more than 60.0% of the overall revenue by 2025
- North America is estimated to be the most promising region over the forecast period owing to domicile of a large number of key players
- Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Magna International Inc.; Plastic Omnium; Aisin Seiki Co.; Ltd; DAR Spoilers; INOAC Corporation; and SMP Group.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
· Axles Market - The global axles market is expected to experience a substantial growth over the forecast period.
· Automated Fare Collection (AFC) Market - The global automated fare collection market was valued at USD 4.31 billion in 2015. Automated fare collection systems are an integrated collection of different subsystems that automate ticketing of transportation networks.
· Flight Simulator Market - The global flight simulator market revenue is expected to reach USD 5.62 billion by 2024.
· Electric Scooters Market - The global electric scooters market size was valued at USD 14.8 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rear spoiler market based on vehicle type, system type, and region:
· Rear Spoiler Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Conventional Car
- Green Vehicle
· Rear Spoiler System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Passive Spoiler
- Active Spoiler
· Rear Spoiler Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research India Pvt Ltd