LONDON, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM provider will offer its services within the selected and approved suppliers list for the government initiative -
Really Simple Systems, http://www.reallysimplesystems.com/ one of the world's largest providers of hosted online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM, has been chosen as one of the online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM suppliers for the government initiative G-Cloud iii. The online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM provider has been selected for the Software-as-a-Service Lot and will join the list of selected and approved suppliers to the programme, which is aimed at helping government departments and agencies adopt cloud computing and will deliver fundamental changes in the way the public sector procures and operates ICT.
As Cloud Computing continues to become a fundamental part of many UK businesses, the Government has worked hard to create an initiative that allows the public sector to procure suppliers from a catalogue of services - including web CRM and small business CRM. The G-Cloud strategy outlines how the Government will:
- Achieve large, cross-government economies of scale
- Deliver ICT systems that are flexible and responsive to demand in order to support government policies and strategies
- Take advantage of new technologies in order to deliver faster business benefits and reduce cost
- Meet environmental and sustainability targets
- Allow the government to procure in a way that encourages a dynamic and responsive supplier marketplace and supports emerging suppliers
John Paterson, Chief Executive of Really Simple Systems the online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM company, comments "Public sector bodies can now implement online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM quickly and cheaply, without the cost and time associated with traditional online CRM, web CRM and small business CRM products and government tendering processes. The public sector, the tax payer and the UK technology industry will all benefit from this initiative."
About Really Simple Systems
Really Simple Systems Cloud CRM is aimed at small and medium sized businesses (SMEs/SMBs) with between 5 and 200 people who want a straightforward online CRM sales, marketing and support application. The hosted model is particularly suitable for companies with multiple locations and sales people who work remotely or at home. Really Simple Systems, winner of EuroCloud and the Software Satisfaction Awards is the largest European provider of online CRM systems with over 5,000 users. Customers include the Royal Academy of Arts, the British Museum, the Red Cross, NHS, the Department for Environment and RSM Tenon as well as many small and medium sized companies.
For further information, please contact:
Really Simple Systems
SOURCE Really Simple Systems