PADERBORN, Germany, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Raynet GmbH, the leading company in Europe for software packaging and application lifecycle management products, has released its software distribution product RayManageSoft (RMS) Infinity in release version 10.3. It includes new patches, rollouts, reporting and licence payments automatic solutions.
Raynet GmbH's software distribution system, RayManageSoft is used at 300 sites around the world (deployment systems). Just like its predecessor, the new release meets the goals of its published product plans. System users can, for example, use a high-profile licence payments system - quite important in these times when incorrect licencing can be a major issue.
RayManageSoft Infinity 10.3 is a complete set of products for software and operating system deployments, as well as for security and patch management. RMS contains four components for distribution, updates and security of applications as well as operating systems which are based on a uniform infrastructure which contain recognition, inventory management and management of IT assets.
The most important new functions of the 10.3 release are:
- Advanced wave control at roll-out: new functions for uninstalling and upgrading software, a newly-developed wizard for roll-out plans with a view of impacted packages, new emergency stop functions
- New emergency stop function for managed devices
- Further developments in licence payments: flexible data fields for licences, a new dialogue editor for fields, improved licence wizard and a licence edit dialogue with additional info and data
- New patch manager functions: display more overwritten information per patch, a new patch edit and view dialogue, extended support for non-Windows patches
- New in reporting: options to choose all domains, new bundle report
- New bundle functions extends the bundle dialogue to document the filter groups used and to define packages whose installation status could be ignored in reporting
- And much more... find details at http://www.raynet.de/downloads
Ragip Aydin, Managing Director of Raynet, says: "The new features in version 10.3 exactly meet the needs of our current customers and the market as a result of our intensive dialogue with our customers. Some of the needs they told us about include software asset management (SAM), where companies are searching for mature and complete deployment software which also includes licence payments, detailed reporting and inventory reporting of software and hardware, to name a few."
Raynet GmbH is an innovative, technology-focused service and product supplier in the area of IT. It specialises in architecture, implementation and management of all tasks in the life cycle of applications management, especially for system and software management, including software packaging, software distribution, migrations and client engineering http://www.raynet.de.
SOURCE Raynet GmbH