GLASGOW, Scotland, December 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rapid Mobile has officially entered the BlackBerry® Enterprise Partner Program at the Platinum Tier. For almost twenty five years, the developers at Rapid Mobile have been developing applications for business and enterprise use. Rapid Mobile operates in some of the most highly regulated areas of business and government and advises on compliance with legal, financial, government and other areas of regulation and governance.
Regulated-level enterprise mobility management from BlackBerry enables BlackBerry 10 smartphones to comply with government and regulated environments that require a higher degree of control over devices.
We recommend BlackBerry where granular control over device features is required, especially if you have corporate-only use or application management policies.
BlackBerry 10 smartphones, and BES 12 with Regulated-level Enterprise Mobility Management, combine to provide the ultimate device management solution for government and regulated environments.
BlackBerry is recognised as a secure, regulation-ready platform, with devices and management that conform to the most stringent security and audit-trailing requirements.
Rapid Mobile helps with all aspects of compliance policy and security, including CESG compliance and deploying mobiles in strictly regulated environments such as financial services.
We have security-cleared consultants, who take a consultative approach to identify the security level and key requirements. Our approach begins with a thorough risk assessment, including access risks associated with NFC, Bluetooth, mobile phone cameras and other points of vulnerability.
As cross platform specialists, we can advise on CESG compliance for BlackBerry 10, iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Our solutions address all the key issues around CESG compliance, including:
- Accessing data in transit and data at rest
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and consumerisation
- Cold-boot attacks
- Compromise of the operating system
- Personal data and applications
- Application whitelisting
- Security policy enforcement
- Device update policy recommendations
- Cost control and optimisation - no more, no less than you need
BES12 is the next generation of the BES platform. It enables organisations to develop and manage enterprise-grade applications that can be quickly deployed to BlackBerry smartphones and other mobile devices. BES12 is backwards compatible, and will unify BES10 and BES 5 to one platform. With BES12, you really will have a single, BlackBerry-secure platform to manage your entire mobile estate.
The new BES12 platform incorporates the following core capabilities:
- Backwards compatible and future proof: BlackBerry OS devices will be supported and the new platform also provides the foundation for you to integrate new mobile endpoints, as well as scaling datacenter-grade deployments and implementing active-active high availability clusters for ultimate reliability.
- Enhanced multi-platform support: BlackBerry continues its commitment to providing multi-platform solutions and will add support for Windows Phone 8 alongside the existing support for iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10.
- Connect cloud and mobile: The flexibility and scalability of the new BES12 architecture allows smooth and secure movement between on-premise connection and the cloud. The new platform will support all deployment models, including on-premise, public cloud, private cloud and hybrid environments.
- Mobilise apps: BES12 will deliver the tools and integration points that make it easy to develop and deploy securely connected enterprise apps across all supported platforms.
Rapid Mobile is proud to have joined this program as a BlackBerry® Platinum Enterprise Partner and is looking forward to a continued successful partnership.
SOURCE Rapid Mobile