-- London Conference Features Recognized Experts in Business Strategy and Next-Generation Technology Adoption
BOULDER, Colorado, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally (NYSE: RALY), a leading global provider of enterprise-class software and services solutions to drive business agility, today announced the third annual RallyON! Europe conference taking place 11–12 November in London. With the theme, "Rethink Agile: Make it Your Competitive Edge," this year's event features real-world speakers and best-practice sessions aimed at enabling attendees to scale agility across the business, drive growth, and outperform the competition.
"Enterprise companies around the globe are looking not only for the most innovative technologies, but the thought leadership, education, and cross-industry collaboration that will support them on their journey toward enterprise-wide business agility," said Tim Miller, chairman and CEO. "Over the course of this two-day event, we have a strong lineup of experts and thought leaders that will give attendees compelling and actionable information to bring back to their own organizations."
RallyON Europe focuses on using agility to gain competitive advantage by creating a company culture that fosters innovation and more performance-driven teams that align action with strategy; using metrics to improve development performance, deliver continuous improvement and see returns on your Agile investment; and responding quickly to business opportunities and competitive threats with adaptive leadership and strategy. The conference, paired with follow-on, two-day Agile training courses, offers attendees the opportunity to explore and innovate, learn from industry experts and be inspired by peers.
Related keynote topics include:
- Technology Megatrends that will Transform the Market: David Rowen, editor for Wired UK
- 7 Things Executive Leaders Can To Today To Craft a Culture of Responsibility: Christopher Avery, author and CEO at Partnerwerks
- Sustainable Agile Transformation: Edgar van Zoelen, Sr. Director, Head of Digital IT Delivery and Head of Agile CoE at Philips
- Business Agility Solutions for a Competitive Edge: Brad Norris, VP of Solutions at Rally Software
Other key sessions include:
- "The Art and Science of Measuring Business Agility" Panel Discussion — Edgar van Zoelen from Philips, James Janisse from TomTom, Oleksandr Zhebryakov and Vadim Izdebskiy of Ciklum Consulting, and others will discuss what it means to be Agile, and how to define metrics that support Agile practices.
- "Real-world Case Studies from Philips," Travis Perkins, TomTom, Philips — Learn more about large-scale Agile transformation, quantifying Agile, and the Scaled Agile Framework®, all based on real-world Agile implementations.
View the complete RallyON Europe 2014 agenda and register online to secure your attendance. Registration is also open for three additional training courses in central London, 13–14 November, immediately following RallyON: Rally®Power User, Leading SAFe™ and Agile Portfolio Management.
For more information about the event on 11–12 November, visit rallydev.com/rallyon.
Rally Software provides leading software and services solutions that drive agility. Companies work with us to accelerate innovation, improve performance, and respond to evolving customer needs. Rally's SaaS platform transforms the way organizations manage the software development lifecycle by aligning software development and strategic business objectives, facilitating collaboration, and increasing transparency. Rally's consulting and training services apply Agile and Lean approaches to help organizations innovate, lead, adapt, and deliver. http://www.rallydev.com.
© 2014 Rally Software Development Corp. All rights reserved. Rally, Rally Software, the Rally logo, and RallyON! are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software