DUBLIN, June 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Radiodermatitis Market, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global radiodermatitis market is expected to reach USD 442.1 million by 2025.
The global radiodermatitis market is expected to grow at an unprecedented rate owing to the growing prevalence of cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy. The demand for radiodermatitis treatment is also accentuated by unmet medical needs of consumers in emerging as well as developed regions. Increasing focus of government healthcare organizations for promoting awareness about available treatment products for radiodermatitisis predicted to present the market with high potential growth opportunities.
In addition, increasing R&D activities in the area of life sciences is presumed to be one of the significant factors contributing toward growth of this market. For instance, in December 2016, Mölnlycke Health Care AB entered into a licensing agreement with a Texas-based R&D company Rochal Industries. This agreement was carried out to reinforce its position as a prevention solutions firm. In addition, they have signed a joint agreement to enhance their R&D capabilities and commercialize new patented technological platforms.Other factors such as escalating number of product launches with respect to radiodermatitis treatment and increasing demand for these products are expected to boost the overall market growth.
- Topical products captured the largest share in the product segment in 2016. The dominant share is attributable to ease in availability, greater convenience, and superiority over oral products.
- Topical products are also anticipated to grow at an exponential rate owing to their availability in various formulations such as creams, gels, and ointments according to the requirement of the patient.
- In 2016, retail pharmacy accounted for the substantial share of the distribution channel segment as a consequence of ease in availability and high convenience associated with it.
- Asia Pacific held the largest share of the radiodermatitis market owing to presence of a large cancer patient base present across this region.
- North America held the secondlargest share owing to extensive R&D activities that have fueled high potential growth opportunities.
- In addition, availability of therapeutically advanced products across North America is one of the major factors contributing toward its high share.
- Stratpharma AG
- Smith & Nephew
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Derma Sciences Inc.
- ConvaTec Inc.
- BMG Pharma S.R.L.
- Alliqua BioMedical
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology & Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Radiodermatitis Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4 Radiodermatitis Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5 Radiodermatitis Market: Distribution Channel Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Radiodermatitis Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product & Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnh74v/radiodermatitis
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets