Latest Image Generator Software Release Brings a Wealth of New Capability Including a Free Use Mode
MILPITAS, California, July 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum3D, Inc., a leading provider of training and simulation solutions for government and commercial applications, today announced the release of MANTIS® version 3.3, a significant new upgrade to its award-winning Image Generation software. Along with several improvements in functionality, MANTIS 3.3 for the first time comes with a Free Use mode which allows anyone to experiment with MANTIS free of charge with no expiration date.
MANTIS 3.3 introduces a number of new capabilities, including:
- Free Use mode: Allows use of MANTIS without a paid license for ease of evaluation, integration, testing, content development, and other non-production tasks. Also included is the ability to run most of the optional plug-ins MANTIS has to offer, which provide a wealth of advanced visualization capabilities
- Increased number of spot lights and omni-directional lights, also with added support for these light types in ViXsen® sensor channels, and improved appearance of light points to enhance Level-D airport runway visualization
- Improved performance and capability of DI-Guy animated character option
- Advanced Weather plug-in GUI now supports setting of storm parameters
- Native support for domeprojection.com ProjectionTools runtime software
- And many more improvements
For more details on the new capabilities of MANTIS 3.3, visit http://quantum3d.com/mantis-3-3/
"MANTIS is now available to everyone," said Jan Bjernfalk, VP of Products, Quantum3D. "Researchers, labs, students, and hobbyists alike can now harness the power of the world's most powerful real time image generation software."
This new release of MANTIS is available to customers today and will be included with the new Independence® IDX 80 system which will begin shipping in late summer 2016, as well as with Quantum3D's flagship IDX 8000 system. For anyone wishing to evaluate MANTIS in the Free Use mode, please contact email@example.com for details and assistance.
Quantum3D, Inc. is a leading developer and provider of simulation and training solutions as well as the technology that drives them. Quantum3D combines the most advanced hardware and software systems for simulation in a variety of markets and implementations — flight simulation; land and other vehicle training; synthetic environments and construction tools; sensor simulation; and other COTS-based solutions.
Quantum3D is a privately-held company headquartered in Milpitas, California. Quantum3D recently announced that it is the process of being acquired by HAVELSAN, a major global software and systems provider based in Ankara, Turkey. This acquisition is anticipated to complete by mid-2016.
For more information about Quantum3D training and simulation solutions, please visit www.quantum3d.com.
Quantum3D, the Quantum3D logo, Independence, ViXsen, and MANTIS are registered trademarks of Quantum3D. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Quantum3D Press Contact
Scott MacDougall+1 408.600.2562
SOURCE Quantum3D, Inc.