DUBLIN, June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhbwf9/quantum) has announced the addition of the "Quantum Cryptography - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the Global Market for Quantum Cryptography in US$ Million. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2012 through 2020.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 31 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Alcatel-Lucent SA
- HP Laboratories
- ID Quantique SA
- International Business Machines Corp.
- MagiQ Technologies, Inc.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.
- Nucrypt LLC
- Oki Electric Industry Company Ltd
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- QuintessenceLabs, Inc.
- Raytheon BBN Technologies
- SeQureNet SarL
- Toshiba Corp.
- Universal Quantum Devices
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MAJOR GROWTH DRIVERS, TRENDS & ISSUES
3. CRYPTOGRAPHY - A PRELUDE
4. QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY - AN OVERVIEW
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL MARKET PARTICIPANTS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 31 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 34)
- The United States (9)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (8)
- Europe (12)
- - France (2)
- - Germany (3)
- - The United Kingdom (4)
- - Italy (1)
- - Rest of Europe (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (4)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhbwf9/quantum
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets