- Hospital-owned segment under the ownership category and illness segment under the services category will lay claim to a sizeable market share
- Improving insurance coverage will drive global urgent care centers market forward
- North America will lead market over the forecast period while Asia Pacific will grow at a respectable CAGR
ALBANY, New York, July 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Increase in healthcare expenditure is propelling the urgent care centers (UCC) market on an upward growth curve. Over the next few years, as geriatric population sees an increase in number, demand for these centers would reach a higher mark. It is pertinent to note here, however, that there are several other growth factors that are helping the market grow over the coming period.
As per Transparency Market Research, "The global urgent care market would chart a compound annual growth rate of about 5% from 2019 to 2027, taking the market worth up to USD 35.4 billion by the end of this period. It would be a marked increase from USD 23.5 billion noted in 2018. The walk-in or no-appointment cost-effective model works in favor of urgent care centers in a major way."
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2254
Key Findings of Global Urgent Care Centers Market Study:
- The segment for hospital-owned urgent care centers will witness notable growth over the forecast period
- Illness segment under services category is set to dominate global urgent care centers market
- North America will top the regional charts owing to high incidence of chronic illnesses and increase in cases of road accident injuries
For a detailed analysis of global urgent care centers market by service, ownership, and region, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2254
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Urgent Care Centers Market:
A number of growth factors are driving the global urgent care centers market on to a high growth trajectory. Varied trends and drivers, which are impacting this growth, have been identified by Transparency Market Research. A glimpse is provided below:
- World is witnessing an increase in incidence of chronic illnesses; this is contributing to growth in demand for UCCs
- Number of people aged 60 and above is set to touch the 2 billion mark by 2050; one in every six people will be aged 65 and above by the same year
- High incidence of urinary tract infection, upper respiratory infection and physical injuries is leading to growth in the market
- Insurance coverage in healthcare is growing, driving market forward; companies providing private coverage promote UCC visits
Analyze global urgent care centers market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2254
Regional Analysis of Global Urgent Care Centers Market:
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global urgent care centers market over the forecast period owing to growing popularity of UCCs
- A high growth rate would be demonstrated by the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, creating a slew of novel growth opportunities for market players
- New Zealand, China, Australia, and India will be lucrative markets over the forecast period
Purchase the Urgent Care Centers Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2254<ype=S
Competitive Landscape of Global Urgent Care Centers Market:
The global urgent care centers market has a number of prominent players in its vendor landscape and these have been profiled by Transparency Market Research in great detail. Some of the notable players are Concentra, Inc., MedExpress, American Family Care, NextCare Holdings Inc., FastMed Urgent Care, HCA CareNow, CareSpot Family of Urgent Care Brands, CityMD, GoHealth Urgent Care, and Patient First, among others. It is pertinent to note here that most key players are eyeing emerging regions for new opportunities. Numerous growth strategies are deployed to carve off a larger market share.
Global Urgent Care Centers Market: Segmentation
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Service
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Ownership
- Corporate-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Physician-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Hospital-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Other Urgent Care Centers
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market: According to the report, the global thoracic drainage devices market was valued at ~US$ 615 Mn in 2018. The global thoracic drainage devices market is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2019 to 2027. Opportunities are abound for market players, as increasing healthcare initiatives, both, monetary and awareness-based, are taken by the governments of numerous countries, with North America being in the vanguard.
Telehealth Market: The global telehealth market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 13% across the forecast period of 2017 to 2025 and was valued at US$ 6bn in 2016. The telehealth market is growing at a rapid rate and expects to continue to do the same throughout the forecast period
Sharps Containers Market: The global sharps containers market was valued at approximately US$ 450.0 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 660.9 Mn by 2025. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Stringent government regulatory policies for the safe disposal of metal sharps in developed countries is projected to boost the global market
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research