LEEDS, England, October 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
QHotels is today celebrating its position as the Best UK Hotel chain following results from the latest Which? UK Hotel Chains survey, reviewing 36 hotel brands from across the country.
The consumer watchdog revealed QHotels' new position was determined by achieving the top customer score of 78% across a survey of over 8,000 experiences.
QHotels 21 properties achieved a maximum of five star rating for cleanliness and the quality of room fixtures and fittings, beating the likes of Radisson-Blu Edwardian and Marriott hotels to the title.
The customer score also reviewed customer service, hotel breakfast offering and value for money.
Michael Purtill, Managing Director at QHotels, said: "We're really pleased with today's result and the survey shows how our commitment to delivering excellent customer service, for every guest, is setting us apart from the competition.
"Topping the table of other industry leaders like this also showcases how going the extra mile for customers, ensuring every element of their stay suits their individual needs, really does ensure customer satisfaction - from our room fittings through to cleanliness and breakfast."
Further information on the survey can be found at http://www.which.co.uk/home-and-garden/leisure/reviews-ns/uk-hotel-chains-/best-and-worst-uk-hotel-chains/
For more information visit http://www.QHotels.co.uk
Notes to Editors
- QHotels was founded in 2003 by Managing Director, Michael Purtill; Finance Director, Ian Goulding and investment company, Alchemy Partners
- QHotels takes great pride in its collection of 21 carefully nurtured, unique hotels throughout the UK. Some hotels hide away in the most beautiful countryside, some preside over bustling city centres, but each with its own individual character - ensuring guests enjoy a truly unique experience whether staying for business or pleasure
- The QHotels collection grew from two to 21 hotels between 2003 and 2010
- 2012 has seen QHotels land the No.1 hotel brand in the Large Groups category of the VenueVerdict Awards
- In October QHotels scooped seven Gold Standard Accreditations from VenueVerdict, which are based on customer feedback. With just 33 venues receiving this gold accreditation, 21% of these were QHotels, it's the best performance the hotel group has achieved since joining the programme in 2010
- In 2011, QHotels, invested £1.7m into its IT facilities, making it one of the first hotel groups to provide guests with free, unlimited internet access and offer a massive 90 megabits per second (Mbps) dedicated bandwidth for conferences
- The collection of hotels was voted AA Eco Hotel Group of the Year 2011 and the top hotel group in the Carbon Reduction Commitment category of the VenueVerdict Awards, and the group also came out on top in BDRC Continental's Meetings Benchmark Tracker (CRC) League Table 2011.
- Take a look at our website http://www.QHotels.co.uk
The QHotels 21: The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - Near Glasgow… Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel - York… The Queens - Leeds… Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - North Lincolnshire… Tankersley Manor - Tankersley, Nr Sheffield… The Midland - Manchester… The Park Royal - Stretton, Warrington… Crewe Hall - Crewe, Cheshire… The Nottingham Belfry - Nottingham… Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - Telford, Shropshire… Stratford Manor - Stratford-upon-Avon… The Stratford - Stratford-upon-Avon… Chesford Grange - Kenilworth, Warwickshire… Hellidon Lakes Golf and Spa Hotel - Hellidon, Northamptonshire… The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - Gloucestershire… The Cambridge Belfry - Cambourne, Cambridge… The Oxford Belfry - Thame, Oxford… The Hampshire Court Hotel - Basingstoke, Hampshire… Norton Park - Winchester, Hampshire… Bridgewood Manor - Rochester, Kent… Ashford International Hotel - Ashford, Kent