DUBLIN, October 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Qatar Real Estate Market Outlook 2021 - Economic Diversification and FIFA World Cup 2022 to Support Infrastructure Development" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report focuses on overall market size for Qatar rental and sales real estate market, Doha rental real estate market, Qatar online and broker market, segmentation on the basis of type of market (sales and rental), sub-segmentation on the basis of sectors (residential, commercial, retail and hotel) and by property type (Villas, apartments, residential complex, towers and palaces etc).
The report also covers major players, role of brokers and REITs in Qatar real estate market, trends and developments in both Qatar and Doha real estate market. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendation highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Qatar real estate market competition is majorly among online portals and real estate companies. The online property market in Qatar has been dominated by a few real estate portals such as onlineqatar.com, porpertyfinder.qa, qatar.dubizzle.com, apollopropertiesonline.com, mubaweb.com. The sales proportion of real estate properties through online market has consistently grown, owing to rising internet penetration, growing demand, incline in personal disposable incomes, surging middle class youth population and opportunities by government infrastructure investments.
Major real estate players in Qatar real estate market are Barwa Real Estate Company, Ezdan Holdings, United Development Company, Mazaya Qatar, First Qatar and others. In 2015, Ezdan Holding dominated the market in terms of market value.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Qatar Real Estate Market Overview
4. Qatar Real Estate Market Size
5. Qatar Real Estate Market Segmentation
6. Qatar Rental Real Estate Market
7. Qatar Real Estate Sales Market
8. Doha Rental Real Estate Market
9. Qatar Real Estate Broker Market
10. Qatar Online Real Estate Market
11. Government Rules And Regulations In Qatar Real Estate Market
12. Snapshots on REITs In Qatar
13. Competitive Landscape Of Major Players In Qatar Real Estate Market
14. Qatar Real Estate Market Future Outlook And Projections, 2017-2021
15. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Qatar Real Estate Market
- Barwa Real Estate Company
- Ezdan Holdings
- First Qatar
- Mazaya Qatar
- United Development Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj884w/qatar_real_estate
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets