DUBLIN, August 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Qatar Earthmoving Equipment Market By Type (Excavators, Loader, Motor Grader & Bulldozer), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The Qatar earthmoving equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2016-2021.
Qatar is one of the smallest countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region in terms of population and geographical area. However, Qatar is considered as one of the most attractive destinations for infrastructure investments in the region on account of quicker return on investment, liberal tax system and favorable government initiatives.
In Qatar, earthmoving equipment are being majorly used in mining, construction and industrial sectors. Thus, any minor changes or fluctuations in these sectors influences the growth of Qatar earthmoving equipment market. According to the Qatar National Vision 2030, the country's urban infrastructural development is one of the major focus areas of the government. With increase in the number of infrastructure projects in the country, demand for earthmoving equipment is expected to increase in the coming years.
Moreover, with FIFA World Cup 2022 to be hosted in Qatar, the government is continuously working on improving the country's infrastructure. To accommodate the visitors, new hotels are being built across the country, which is boosting demand for earthmoving equipment in the country.
- CNH International SA. (Middle East)
- Caterpillar INC.
- Doosan Bobcat Inc.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Middle East Corporation FZE (HMEC)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Komatsu Middle East FZE [KME]
- Liebherr-International AG
- Terex Corporation
- Volvo Construction Equipment NV
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Qatar Earth Moving Equipment Market Outlook
5. Qatar Excavator Market Outlook
6. Qatar Loader Market Outlook
7. Qatar Motor Grader Market Outlook
8. Qatar Bulldozer Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Qatar Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8k8tzs/qatar_earthmoving
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
SOURCE Research and Markets