--Four PHCG Network Campaigns Across Four Agencies Recognized at NYC and Sydney Awards Ceremony
NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG), the world's largest health-oriented communications network, today announced that four campaigns from four of its network agencies were honored at the 2014 Global Awards. Now in their 20th year, the Global Awards recognize innovative advertising, design, and communications, and are selected by a jury of nearly 130 healthcare industry leaders, including 12 PHCG network leaders.
PHCG agencies received four Global Awards, including:
- Advertising To The Healthcare Professional—Psychiatric/Mental Health (Global Award): Publicis Healthcare Communications Group for Takeda, "The Boy I Used to Know"
- Advertising To The Consumer/Patient—Educational Awareness (Global Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Crossroads Community for "Street Fare"
- Best Use Of Media—Television (Global Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Crossroads Community for "Street Fare"
- Best Use Of Media—Integrated Campaigns (Global Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Crossroads Community for "Street Fare"
- Art and Technique—Illustration (Global Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Crossroads Community for "Street Fare"
- Advertising To The Consumer/Patient—Educational Awareness (Global Award): Digitas Health LifeBrands for Gilead Sciences, "Help Stop The Virus"
- Best Use Of Media—Integrated Campaigns (Global Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Health Sydney for GSK Oral Health, "Listen to Your Mouth"
Additionally, three PHCG agencies were recognized for being Global Award Finalists with four campaigns from Digitas Health LifeBrands, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Saatchi & Saatchi Health Sydney.
"We are proud to see our agencies' and clients' work honored on a global scale," said Nick Colucci, CEO, Publicis Healthcare. "Being recognized across three countries validates our network's commitment to excellence in reaching consumers worldwide and raising the standard in healthcare advertising."
Showcasing the network's creative strength, 12 PHCG network leaders participated as jurors for the awards, including:
- Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, U.S.A.
- Ellen Gorczyca, EVP/Executive Creative Director, Publicis LifeBrands Medicus, U.S.A.
- Kirsten Greskiewicz, Associate Experience Director, Razorfish Healthware, U.S.A.
- Sharon Howard-Butler, Head of Copy, Saatchi & Saatchi Health Sydney, Australia
- Tadashi Inoue, Creative Director, Beacon (Leo Burnett), Japan
- Randy Isaacson, SVP/Account Director, Discovery USA, U.S.A.
- Terry Lawrence, VP/Creative Director, Discovery USA, U.S.A.
- Valeria Martini, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Health Milan, Italy
- Jacqueline Nolan, EVP/Executive Creative Director, Digitas Health LifeBrands, U.S.A.
- Sebastian de la Serna, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Health Madrid, Spain
- Vineet Thapar, VP/Group Creative Director, EU & Global, Digitas Health LifeBrands, U.K.
- Josh Tumelty, SVP/Executive Creative Director, Discovery USA, U.S.A.
The Global Awards, held in New York City and Sydney, Australia on November 13, 2014, celebrates excellence in global healthcare and wellness advertising.
To view a complete list of Global Award winners, please visit:
About Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG) is the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. A division of Publicis Groupe, PHCG manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. PHCG is dedicated to creating experiences that compel action, change lives, and amplify business outcomes. With more than 5,500 employees, PHCG manages 12 agency brands through 70 offices located in 10 countries. PHCG's brands are Saatchi & Saatchi Health, Digitas Health LifeBrands, Publicis Life Brands, Razorfish Healthware, Heartbeat Ideas, Discovery, in-sync Customer Insights, Publicis Health Media, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, beacon healthcare, Maxcess, and Verilogue.
Rosemary Abendroth, PHCG
SOURCE Publicis Healthcare Communications Group