KAZAN, Russia, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
On 1st of June 2014 Children's Day public utilities workers will be dressed as comic book and fairytale heroes by the initiative of Administration of Kazan.
Starting early Sunday morning the city will be invaded by comic book and fairytale heroes - Pinocchio, Shrek, Spider-man, Cinderella, Snow-white, Iron Man, Superman and other well-known characters. The action will take place on 6 special spots and other places throughout the city. Superhero public utilities workers will demonstrate their professions. Kazan city mayor Metshin Ilsur will visit one of the celebration spots.
For this occasion, a website superherokzn.ru with special map was created. The map shows all the spots where superheroes are situated. Each scenery is dedicated to different spheres of public utilities services:
- "Useful fishing" at Stambul park. Kids will be able to "fish" for bottles from fountains.
- «Plant and water the flowers" at Stambul park. Kids help plant beautiful flowers.
- «Fence painting». Kids together with fairytale heroes paint the fence inside Millenium park of Kazan.
- «Fixing the roof» with superheroes at embankment near Kazan Family center.
- «Hanging birdhouses" at Victory Park with Shrek.
- «Learning to be a carpenter» at embankment near Kazan Family Center. Harry Potter will teach kids to create magic brooms.
The goal of the event is to present a special surprise to the kids of Kazan and to show them that superheroes live among us. They wake up with first light, clean our city and maintain its beauty. Their deeds might be left unseen, but we for sure can't live without them!
At first site, janitors, carpenters are ordinary people with ordinary jobs, but each one of them is a superhero who will show their real faces for one day. Maybe someone will become a special superhero for some kid.
Public utilities employees' initiative found support not only from the city administration, but also from event-agency that provided the costumes.
SOURCE Kazan Major's Office