LONDON, October 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Adestra's Platform Increases Marketing Technology Capabilities and Streamlines Creative Process for UK's Leading Men's Health Charity
Prostate Cancer UK has chosen to partner with Adestra, a leading provider of innovative marketing technology software and services to strengthen data integrations and enable timely, one-to-one email communication. Prostate Cancer UK is the UK's leading men's health charity, funding vital research and driving awareness of the disease, in order to help save men's lives.
Prostate Cancer UK's aim is to tame prostate cancer, the most common cancer in men, by focusing on radical improvements in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and support to those who are diagnosed, by significantly increasing investment in research. Email marketing and the ability to use data for smarter segmentation are very important to support its goals.
"When we decided to look for a new email marketing platform, flexible integration with other systems especially campaign analysis platform FastStats was crucial. Adestra not only offered the integration we needed but had a great reputation in the charity sector."
- Sadie Crabtree, Interim Head of Digital at Prostate Cancer UK
"We're thrilled to partner with Prostate Cancer UK and help them make the most of email as part of the wider marketing technology landscape. The charity sector has always been a strong sector for us as we collaborate with the likes of NSPCC, Oxfam, but also growing organisations like Shelter and SSAFA. We believe it's important to play our part in making the world a better place by empowering those who fight for good causes."
- Henry Hyder-Smith, CEO at Adestra
Since joining Adestra, Prostate Cancer UK has adopted the Email Editor to streamline the creative process and enable up to ten editors to create campaigns in a flexible and robust way. This has freed time to work on marketing strategy. The data integration has also allowed them to synchronise records, ensuring subscribers' preferences are automatically updated across systems. With conversion tracking, web analytics and data integrations under way, the organisation can now focus more on potential automation programs and optimizing the donor and supporter journeys.
Prostate Cancer UK joins other Not-For-Profit organisations who are Adestra clients including NSPCC, Oxfam, Coppafeel, The Blue Cross and more.
About Prostate Cancer UK
Prostate Cancer UK leads the fight against prostate cancer. We fund ground-breaking research, drive improvements in treatment, and fight injustice in care. Now we've set ourselves the toughest challenge yet: to stop prostate cancer being a killer.
Through shifting the science over the next 10 years to focus on radical improvements in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and support, we can make prostate cancer a disease the next generation of men need not fear.
Key headline statistics
• 11,000 men die from prostate cancer in the UK each year. That's one man every 45 minutes.
• It's the most common cancer in men, with 330,000 living with and after the disease in the UK.
• 1 in 8 men in the UK will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. For black men it's 1 in 4.
• Prostate cancer is set to become the most commonly diagnosed cancer of all in the UK in 2030 - which is why we must all act now to curb its power to kill.
• Prostate cancer treatment often causes devastating, long term side-effects. Incontinence and erectile dysfunction strike at the heart of what it means to be a man.
• Anyone with concerns about prostate cancer may contact Prostate Cancer UK's Specialist Nurses in confidence on 0800 074 8383 or online via the Live Chat instant messaging service: http://www.prostatecanceruk.org. The Specialist Nurse phone service is free to landlines and open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday with late opening until 8pm on Wednesdays.
• Visit http://www.prostatecanceruk.org now to help beat this disease.
Adestra is a leading provider of one-to-one email and lifecycle marketing solutions for global and growing brands.
Our proprietary industry-leading email platform provides a powerful infrastructure for marketing automation and contextual messaging, helping marketers communicate more eﬀectively with their customers and subscribers. Our ﬂexible structure and open integration architecture allows businesses to connect disparate technology platforms to create a seamless customer journey.
Along with our best-of-breed platform that drives customer engagement and boosts ROI, Adestra was founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, which is why customer service is at the heart of our business. Our company was a winner of the 2017 Customer Focus Award from the Customer Service Institute, and continues to maintain one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. We are trusted by top companies including UBM, Amnesty International, FranklinCovey, Incisive Media and The London Symphony Orchestra, among others.
Established in 2004, Adestra has offices in Oxford and London UK, Dallas and New York, USA and Sydney, Australia.
For further information, contact:
Adestra press office:
Head of Marketing and Partnerships
SOURCE Adestra Ltd